Tuesday 29 December 2020

Dec 28th - No suggested bets

I can't find anything that warrants being a Best bet - and whilst I could probably suggest a small speculative bet or two for the Matrix, I'm going to resist... 

As a consequence, there will be no bets today.

Not issuing any bets today, will free up time which I will be able to use to study the form for tomorrows meetings.
There are plenty of potentially interesting races being run tomorrow - and I would like to be able to do them justice.

I'll aim to preview the main races from tomorrows meetings at Newbury, Doncaster and Leopardstown - and post my thoughts on the forum, this evening.
Any tips will be issued just after 9:00 tomorrow morning...

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of season report

  Introduction   A number of changes were made to the TVB service for the 2020-21 season.   Perhaps the most significant, was the formal s...