Monday 30 November 2020

Nov 29th - No suggested bets

 I'm afraid there won't be any suggested bets today.

There were only ever 2 races of possible interest - but I've not been able to find a bet in either.

In the veterans chase at Leicester, I planned to make Two Taffs a Best bet at 4/1. However, his price has been cut across the board to 7/2, best - and there is minimal value in that.

It's a different issue in the big chase at Fairyhouse.
After re-studying the form last night, I decided I wanted to be with Treacysenniscorthy. However, he was only a reserve - and he's not got into the race.
There's nothing else on my short list that I particularly fancy - and I don't want to force  a bet for the sake of it.

So unfortunately, it's another Sunday, with no action - but I think that's better than a Sunday with a few half hearted losers..!
I'll try to find something during the midweek, if the races are there - otherwise, I'll be back next weekend, when Sandown and Aintree should provide some quality action.

Until then...
TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of season report

  Introduction   A number of changes were made to the TVB service for the 2020-21 season.   Perhaps the most significant, was the formal s...